Network PoE Equipment
Professional network equipment support IP-cameras via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
PoE (Power over Ethernet) - allows to send to remote device both electrical power with data via standard twisted-pair in Ethernet network. This technology is designed for IP-cameras, access points, IP-telephony, network hubs and other devices, which is undesirable or impossible to carry a separate power cable
Specialized Network PoE equipment is intended for use in IP-Surveillance systems. It is characterized by high reliability, it meets all requirements for power supply of IP-cameras and provides high-quality transmission of information in an Ethernet network
Over 10 models!
Price up to $1 per 5 VA!
1. PSU AC/DC series:
- Input voltage: 150—250 V, 50-60 Hz.
- Output voltage: 12—24 VDC.
- Output power: up to 500 VA.
- Automatic switchover to stand-by battery when AC failed.
- Full battery control: 1,2—250 AH